Leader’s Kit, including 8 High Definition Video sessions, to complement and enhance the Bible study, HAGAR: Rediscovering the God Who Sees Me. (Licensed For Group Use)
Through this study, you will find that when you surrender your life into God’s hands, your trials and triumphs serve a magnificent purpose: to draw you into the arms of the faithful God Who Sees Me.
“If you are looking for a study that will both encourage and challenge you, this meaty study will satisfy your longing for something deeper. . . I’ve been teaching Women’s Bible Studies for 30+ years and this is one I heartily recommend.” – Christina
BENEFITS: When life hurts, we feel betrayed and cry out one question: God, do You see me? The answer is yes! He is working behind the seen. In this series, your group will:
- Witness the depths of God’s compassion through the eyes of a runaway slave
- Discover fascinating insights by diving deep into the story of Hagar
- Understand how Hagar’s story fits in God’s eternal plan
- Fall in love with Jesus all over again as they rediscover that even when life hurts, there is a “God Who Sees Me”
“Wow! Your story, your teaching, and your dramatization of Hagar and Sarah led the women to the feet of Jesus. You are an answer to our prayers.” –Women’s Ministry Leader Living Hope Community Church
Watch 1-minute promo:
FEATURES – Leader’s Kit includes:
- Promo Video (mp4) in 1080p format*
- 8 Video sessions (mp4) in 1080p format*
- Guide to using video sessions (PDF)
- Group Study Tips (PDF)
- Printable Scripture cards (PDF)
* Videos in Leader’s Kit are High Resolution optimized for large screen
GET YOUR LEADER’S KIT FOR JUST $19!
When you order the Leader’s Kit plus 10 or more study guides, you’ll SAVE 20% on your entire order plus qualify for FREE SHIPPING! That’s like getting the Leader’s Kit for just $19! Simply use Coupon Code PACKAGE-PRICE at checkout. (Coupon valid on orders of $250 or more – including SALE items! Note: coupon does not apply to bundled, preorder, or eCourses products.)
Make it personal! Invite Shadia to visit your group on a private zoom call for a fun and informal “Q&A with the Author.” Learn more about Zooming with Shadia.
VIDEO SESSIONS AND RUN TIMES:
- Introductory Session (16:27): God, do You see me? Every human heart is searching for the answer to this question. Watch Shadia as she provides an engaging overview and powerful introduction to Hagar’s story. You’ll laugh, you’ll ponder precious truths, and you’ll rejoice in being reminded that the Almighty Ruler of the universe is also the intimate “God Who Sees Me.”
- Session One (19:44): Through captivating dramatizations, Shadia traces Hagar’s origins through the story of Abraham and Sarah. Could what appears to be a disastrous detour into Egypt actually be a part of God’s sovereign plan? In this session, viewers will discover that God is always present – even in the detours.
- Session Two (26:31): Shadia shows the depths of God’s compassion through the eyes of a runaway slave. Used, abused, barefoot and pregnant, Hagar flees into the desert and comes face to face with The God Who Sees Me.
- Session Three (21:35): In this session, Shadia teaches how to rest on God’s promises when your world is falling apart.While Ishmael is not, in fact, the promised child, God blesses Hagar’s son…but an even greater trial awaits…
- Session Four (19:16): Witness God’s power and plan as Shadia explores the banishment of Hagar and Ishmael into the wilderness. The place where God displays His mercy and invites Hagar into His holy work.
- Session Five (20:46): Tracing the events in Genesis 22, Shadia teaches the value in surrendering to God’s plan for your future. The same God who saw Hagar’s suffering in the wilderness is the same God who will provide a solution to an even greater need.
- Session Six (23:12): Examine the beauty and power of God’s ultimate gift: the sacrifice of His Son. Just as we identify with Hagar’s suffering, Jesus identifies with ours. Why did He do it? What did He see? Shadia answers this question and more in this powerful session.
- Session Seven (24:12): In this final session, Shadia reveals that Hagar is not forgotten. In fact, she was victorious! In the same way, if we define the turning points of our lives not by the tragedies, but by the triumphs, we will discover that our trials serve a magnificent purpose: to draw us into the loving arms of El Roi, theGod Who Sees Me.
AUTHOR: Shadia Hrichi is a passionate Bible teacher, award-winning author, and speaker who has a heart for seeing lives transformed by the power of God’s Word. Having experienced many heartbreaks, including abortion, date rape, divorce, and more, she captures the hearts of her audience as she illustrates, through personal experience, God’s love, faithfulness, and power of redemption. Shadia has received a master’s in Biblical and Theological Studies from Western Seminary as well as a master’s in Criminal Justice from the State University of New York.
Shadia is the author of various Bible studies, including
- RAHAB: Rediscovering the God Who Saves Me
- TAMAR: Rediscovering the God Who Redeems Me
- LEGION: Rediscovering the God Who Rescues Me
- HAGAR: Rediscovering the God Who Sees Me
- Worthy of Love: A Journey of Hope and Healing After Abortion
Her award-winning studies have been endorsed by Bible Study Magazine (Faithlife, maker of LOGOS Bible Software), international best-selling authors Francine Rivers, Liz Curtis-Higgs, Susy Flory, Chris Tiegreen, and many others.
Whether serving as a keynote, retreat speaker, or workshop presenter, Shadia stirs the hearts and minds of her audiences through personal story, illustration, and the power of God’s Word. Shadia’s passion to see God’s people live courageously in light of eternity is simply contagious. Currently residing in northern California, Shadia serves at Venture Christian Church and loves to visit the ocean each week for “a date with Jesus.”
Questions? Need international shipping? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.